I’ve just come across this challenge whilst I’ve been browsing other book blogs and it’s one I definitely need to sign up for. I discovered Netgalley at the start of 2017 and over the year my TBR list on there has gotten a bit insane. I’ve now banned myself from Netgalley unless there’s books I *HAVE* to read or it’s part of a blog tour (not sure how long I’ll stick to these rules). Luckily I’ve not discovered Edelweiss yet but I may stay away for now!
I’ll post reviews on my blog once I’ve read them and I will use the hashtag #NGEW2018 so I can keep track of them. I will try and list them on this post once I’ve read them too but I have such a rubbish memory I doubt that’ll happen!
This challenge is hosted by Bookish Things and More so please pop over to their blog if you wish to sign up too.
- The challenge will run from Jan 1, 201 – Dec 31, 2018.
- Anyone is welcome to join. You do not need to be a blogger, just post your reviews and come back every month to link them up.
- Any genre, release date, request date, length, etc. counts so long as it came from Edelweiss or Netgalley.
- At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews.
- If you forget to link up one month it’s not a problem just add your reviews next month.
- If you would like to move up or down levels that is completely fine and at your discretion.
- If you have any questions tweet me @BookishThings or e-mail email@example.com!
- Hashtag: #NGEW2018
Bronze – 10 Books
Silver – 25 Books
Gold – 50 Books
Platinum – 75 Books
Diamond – 100 Books
2018 Netgalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge:
- The Accident by S.D Monaghan (review here)